10 in stock
Bring home the high-vibes of the Venus Moon with these beautiful soy candles, locally crafted by Willow Moon Cadles.
Our candles are scented with the intoxicating fragrance of Egyptian Amber oil, a complex herbal blend infused with six essential oils. Egyptian Amber has a rich base of vanilla, musk and sandalwood well balanced by lively top notes of jasmine, lavender and orange. This luxurious, gender neutral fragrance has been used since ancient times for different metaphysical purposes.
Each candle also comes with a chunk of raw black tourmaline for protection, a tumbled rose quartz for the Venus love and healing, and moonstone chips to bring in the divine lunar guidance and connection to spirit and the other realms. When your candle has been used up, you can clean the stones with hot water and add them to your crystal collection. Your candle also comes finished with a beautiful iridescent glitter.
These candles are great to burn during your favorite rituals or when you are needing an energetic boost. They also make a wonderful gift for anyone!
About Willow Moon soy candles
Did you know candles can be claimed as soy even if they are blended with another wax? No worries here, rest assured we do not blend our wax with others and are providing you with a pure 100% soy candle. We use premium phthalate free fragrances and lead free wicks to create a luxury product that can be loved in every home. Please note our candles are uncolored to fit into every decor. Different fragrances can cause different tints, some may be pure white while others have a creamier tint. If left in direct sunlight your candle may turn a yellow color where the sunlight hits. This will not in any way affect the way you candle smells or burns. It will be just as awesome! You may notice shading on your jar, that is called wet spots . It’s from fluctuation of temperatures, that happens a lot with pure soy wax candles. Some companies add Crisco or additives to stop that but we like to keep out candles 100% soy. It’s a completely normal characteristic.
* Important!! For a proper, clean burn it is necessary to keep wick trimmed. If you do not trim your wick it can cause mushrooming, high flames and blackened jars.
* Memory burn- Each candle has a memory. When you burn your candle for the first time allow the melt pool to reach to each side of the jar. This allows the jar candle to establish a full melt pool increasing scent throw. If a candle isn’t given the proper memory burn it will tunnel down the center and a good scent throw cannot be achieved.
* Weak Flame – wick was trimmed to short-extinguish flame and pour off excess wax in a safe container and relight.
* High Flame – candle was placed in draft or untrimmed wick. Move candle if by a draft or trim wick. Be sure to extinguish flame before doing this.
* Soot- although soy wax candles are a natural wax and close to soot free when burned properly, no candle is 100% soot free. Soot can be prevented by proper candle care as discussed above.
* Safety – soy wax burns hot, your container candle should be burned no longer than 4 hours at a time and allowed to cool completely before relighting. Allowing a container to get to hot could crack the glass and cause hot wax to leak. Please use caution when burning any candle.
*Container will become HOT-HANDLE WITH CARE.
Please be Responsible
* Candle care and burning is a responsibility. Please burn wisely, keep away from children, pets and curtains! All containers/products come with a caution label on the bottom please read!
* Discontinue burning container candles once there is ½ inch of wax left in the bottom. If you love your wax and don’t want to waste it let it cool and chip the wax out of the bottom and use in your wax melter. You may need to pop the jar in freezer for 10 minute to get the wax to chunk right out.
* Votives must be burned in an appropriate votive holder. If not burned in an the holder they will completely collapse & liquefy within a ½ hour leaving a big blob of melted wax.
* Wax melts and tea lights must be burned in an appropriate burner/container.
Willow Moon Candle Company and the Venus Moon are not responsible for damage or injury due to lack of care and attention while burning any of our products.